[07/09/2015 @ 2:43 PM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets,
Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[07/09/2015 @ 5:23 PM] This fare was removed shortly after I sent the e-mails out. Removed from bookable deals list.
This deal will only work out for those of you who want to spend about a week in Spain and can leave next week.
United is offering some last minute round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Madrid (MAD) starting at $662 with a connection. Very limited set of dates available. Departures are next week. See the Flight Details section for example dates.
- Valid Departure days: July 13 – July 22
- Valid Return days: July 17, 23, 24
Note: Free 24-hour Cancellation may not be available for flights within 7-days from today.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Spain please use our TripAdvisor: Spain link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: Only for the July 13 – July 22 departures and July 17, 23, 24 return. Ticket by July 11. 3-day advance purchase.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-MAD
- Example Dates: MADRID: (Priceline) July 16 – July 23 / July 13 – July 23
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: KHXNC51S
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based, see their accrual chart for flying on other carriers.
- Stopover component: none
- CPM: 6.65 (9976 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-IAD-MAD-IAD-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price: $960
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets,
Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)