[07/08/2015 @ 11:28 PM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
[07/08/2015 @ 8:51 PM] Fare gone. Removed from deal list.
[07/09/2015 @ 3:17 PM] Deal is back, for now via Delta.
[07/10/2015 @ 11:23 AM] Fare gone.
Delta is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Hong Kong (HKG) for $663 with a connection. Flights from August to September. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
This sale seems to be in retaliation to American Airlines sale to the same destination out of Houston (IAH), United’s hub.
Note: This fare allows for two stopovers in Japan, one in each direction for +$100 each. If you’re wanting to check out both Tokyo and Hong Kong you can set this up as a multi city itinerary for about $780.
Here’s an example of an itinerary that spends one week in Tokyo and one week in Hong Kong for $785. Flight 1: Dallas, TX (DFW) to Tokyo (NRT) Tue, Oct 20, 2015 Flight 2: Tokyo (NRT) to Hong Kong (HKG) Tue, Oct 27, 2015 Flight 3: Hong Kong (HKG) to Dallas, TX (DFW) Tue, Nov 3, 2015
To save the most money, book your trip as a Flight+Hotel package and also apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: Orbitz allows you to cancel your flight without fee or penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental please use our TripAdvisor link to find a good place to stay.
- Availability: See Calendar. Ticket by Jul 10
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-HKG
- Example Dates: (Expedia) Sep 30 – Oct 07 / Oct 07 – Oct 14, 21
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: KLX0ZEM4
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based.
- Stopover component: Two. $100 each. Each direction. No Guam.
- CPM: 4.15 (16320 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-SEA-HKG-SEA-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $706
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).