We don’t charge any subscription fees, this site is FREE to use. If you want to receive a notification whenever we post a new deal, here are several options.
- Join our Telegram Channel. This is our preferred method for sending out deal notifications. This is the fastest, most reliable way to get notified when new deals are found. It pushes all our notifications straight to your phone. You’ll need to install the Telegram App, and then join our broadcast channel.
- Follow us on Mastodon.Social. This is basically just like Twitter, but with no ads in your feed, and no algorithm that puts people you don’t follow into your feed. As for speed, it’s about as fast as Telegram. Be sure to turn on notifications if you want to know the instant when a fare goes on sale. (mastodon.social/@cheapdfw)
- Follow us on Twitter. This is the third fastest. You’ll need to follow our Twitter account and turn on Twitter notifications.
- Follow us on Instagram. This is also pretty fast. You’ll need to turn on Instagram notifications to receive all of our posts in your feed.
- Follow us on Facebook. Facebook won’t show you all of our posts or notifications unless you Like the page, then change the “Follow Settings” to “Favorite”, and then change the “Post Notifications” to “Standard”. By far, Facebook is the worst social media platform to receive our notifications on due to the extra steps involved.
- Join our E-Mail notification list (enter your e-mail below). This is the slowest way but it’s the most reliable. Deals may take up to two-hours before arriving in your Inbox, but you should receive all of them unless your spam filter block it. You can join our E-mail list by entering your e-mail below. You’ll need to add “email@example.com” to your contacts or “safe senders” list, otherwise the e-mail will usually get blocked by your e-mail provider’s spam filter. Email addresses hosted by “sbcglobal.com” or “att.net” are notoriously bad for receiving our notifications in a timely manner. If your email address is hosted on either of those, you’ll either need to use a different provider or use a different method for getting our notifications.
If your e-mail address is hosted on sbcglobal.net or att.net, you will need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe-senders list. Otherwise, your e-mail provider will block our e-mail notifications.