[06/28/2015 @ 10:30 AM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[07/02/2015 @ 4:41 PM] American has dropped their price to $157 from $197.
[07/04/2015 @ 11:30 AM] AA and AlaskaAir have ended their sale, but United is still offering this for $174.
[07/07/2015 @ 2:25 PM] AA has resumed their sale.
[07/09/2015 @ 12:46 PM] Most availability is sold out / removed.
[07/13/2015 @ 2:33 PM] United is offering flights for about the same price with a stop. Most of AA’s cheap flights are gone.
[07/16/2015 @ 2:56 PM] This is mostly sold out.
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Portland, Oregon (PDX) for $157, with a connection. Flights TUE/WED/SAT September to December. Fare is reversible. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates and more details.
American and Alaska were offering this for $157, Nonstop on July 02-03; That sale has ended.
To save the most money, book your trip as a Flight+Hotel package and make use of the travel coupon codes that are available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental please use our TripAdvisor : Portland link to find a good place to stay.
- Availability: See Calendar. Best departure dates marked green.
- Documentation: Domestic Flights
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-PDX
- Example Dates: (BookingBuddy) Sep 12 – Sep 15 / Oct 24 – Oct 27 / Sep 30 – Oct 07 / Sep 12 – Sep 15
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: NAK07AWS
- Fare Class: N
- Mile Accrual: Revenue based.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 5.33 (3264 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-DEN-PDX-DEN-DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)