[05/17/2015 @ 8:07 PM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[06/10/2015 @ 7:22 PM] Updated calendars and example dates.
[06/19/2015 @ 2:34 PM] Price increased to $177, was $157.
[07/13/2015 @ 3:04 PM] Still available, price fluctuates between $157 and $177… United is matching too, with stops though.
[10/02/2015 @ 2:21 PM] Old post. Removing.
This is an old deal. It’s still available, but expect prices and availability to fluctuate. I won’t be updating this deal often since the price seems to be the same for the past few months.
American Airlines is offering cheap round-trip, NONSTOP airfare from Dallas (DFW) to Milwaukee (MKE) starting at $157. Fare is reversible. Flights August to October. Cheapest fares MON-THU+SAT. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
When you are ready to book, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Be sure to make use the coupon codes for Hotels that are available at the bottom of this post.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Milwaukee please use our TripAdvisor: Milwaukee link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. 21-day advance purchase. TUE/WED flights June to December.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – MKE
- Example Dates: (Priceline) Sep 12 – Sep 15 / Sep 16 – Sep 23
- Carrier: American Airlines
- Fare Basis Code: OA14XSI3
- Fare Class: O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 8.03 (1706 miles)
- Full Route: DFW – MKE
- Previous Low Price: $137 on 02/13/15.
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)