[07/14/2015 @ 5:05 PM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
[07/15/2015 @ 5:30 PM] Most Friday departures are pricing at $157 now, they were $97. Midweeks are still cheap.
[07/22/2015 @ 9:12 AM] Less and less availability as this fare is starting to sell out.
[07/22/2015 @ 8:54 PM] Southwest is matching this, and they have more availability than American.
[07/24/2015 @ 1:03 PM] On AA: Aug-Sep are gone. TUE/WED Oct-Nov remain.
[07/30/2015 @ 12:51 PM] Most discount fares are gone. Removing from deal list until more availability appears.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Tampa, FL (TPA) for $97, NONSTOP. Flights from late-August to early-November. Most availability in October. See the Flight Details Section of this post for example dates.
Update: Southwest Airlines seems to be matching this and their flights allow weekends.
There is an ongoing sale to other cities in Florida, you can check it out here: [Nonstop Flights: Dallas to/from Fort Lauderdale / Miami / Orlando $107 r/t – American].
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental please use our TripAdvisor or HotelsCombined link to find a good place to stay.
- Availability: See Calendar. 7-day advance purchase.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – TPA
- Example Dates: Tampa (Priceline) Oct 20 – Oct 27 /
Oct 06 – Oct 13/ Oct 23 – Oct 27 / Nov 05 – Nov 10 / Sep 15 – Sep 22 / Sep 22 – Sep 29
- Carrier: American
- Fare Basis Code: OA07ZSL3
- Fare Class: O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.22 (1858 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-TPA
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Be First to Comment