[07/31/2015 @ 2:21 PM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
[08/01/2015 @ 12:47 PM] Price dropped to $181. Was $226. Expect prices to fluctuate somewhere between those two prices until noon on 08/01/2015.
[10/02/2015 @ 2:13 PM] Still available.
[10/12/2015 @ 6:25 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The fares and details in this post were valid at the time of the last time-stamp above.
Aeromexico and American Airlines have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Mexico City (MEX) for $226, NONSTOP. Flights from October to March. Holiday Blackouts apply. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
In my opinion the better deal will be on AA due to mileage accrual and slightly better service.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your flight + hotel together as a package will usually save you more money than if you were to book each one separate. Travelocity and Priceline generally have better package deals than what is offered directly by the airline.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See Calendar. 21-day advance purchase required.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – MEX
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 21 – Oct 28
- Carrier: American / Aeromexico
- Fare Basis Code: ONE2F0Z1
- Fare Class: O / V
- Mile Accrual: 100% on AA / 50% on AM when using Delta account.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 12.11 (1870 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-MEX
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $271
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, CheapTickets, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)