The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability will eventually change, given enough time.
Here’s a list of some Halloween weekend flights less than $120 out of Dallas (DFW). Flights leave on Saturday October 31st and return on either the next Tuesday or Wednesday. All prices round-trip with all fees included.
- AA – $119 – New York (LGA) – Oct 31 – Nov 03/04 (Priceline)
- UA – $101 – Las Vegas (LAS) (+1 connection) – Oct 31 – Nov 03/04 (Orbitz)
- AA – $81 – San Diego (SAN) – Oct 31 – Nov 04 (Orbitz)
- AA – $81 – Orlando (MCO) – Oct 31 – Nov 03/04 (Priceline / Orbitz)
- AA – $119 – Baltimore (BWI) – Oct 31 – Nov 03 (Priceline / Orbitz)
- AA – $81 – Boston (BOS) – Oct 31 – Nov 04 (Priceline / Orbitz)
- AA – $81 – Chicago (ORD) – Oct 31 – Nov 03/04 (Priceline / Orbitz)
- SWA – $98 – Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – Oct 31 – Nov 03/04 (Southwest)
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Vacation Packages on Priceline and Orbitz are usually better than what the airline offers on their site, so be sure to compare package options before finalizing your purchase.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer 24-hour free cancellation while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The Department of Transportation doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: This post is about flights leaving on Halloween weekend.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – Varies
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) See the price list at the top of this post. / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Carrier: United / American
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based. AA is 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 3.9 (15866 miles)
- Full Route: Varies.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $761
- Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, CheapTickets.
- (Administrator left blank)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)