The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their website.
Delta and United have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to multiple cities in Eastern Europe, Ireland and the Nordic Countries for $563-$688 (see list). Flights departing mid-May and mid-August to October. Carrier will depend on dates / destination selected.
Here’s the list of cities we’re seeing on sale:
- $563 – Dublin (DUB)
- $637 – Oslo (OSL)
- $650 – Copenhagen (CPH)
- $660 – Helsinki (HEL)
- $680 – Stockholm (STO)
- $651 – Warsaw (WAW)
- $668 – Prague (PRG)
- $688 – Budapest (BUD)
- $698 – Bucharest (OTP)
- $692 – Athens (ATH)
- Note: Other cities in / near those listed may also be available.
- Example Dates: DUBLIN: (Priceline / Travelocity) May 11 – May 18 / Aug 23 – Aug 30 / Sep 13 – Sep 20 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshot below.
- Example Dates: ATHENS: (Priceline / Travelocity) May 11 – May 18 / Aug 31 – Sep 07 / Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 20 – Sep 27 / Oct 18 – Oct 25 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshot below.
- Example Dates: PRAGUE: (Priceline / Travelocity) May 11 – May 18 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 20 – Sep 27 / Oct 11 – Oct 18 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshot below.
- Other cities listed in this sale have similar dates available. Try midweek dates first.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. We expect that since multiple airlines are already matching, that prices may drop.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 9:42 PM on 4/26/16.
- Fare Calendar:
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 9:42 PM on 04/26/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports:
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average:
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)