The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $88 with a connection. $44 each way. Flights TUE/WED/SAT April to June. Fare is reversible.
Note: Previous sales to this destination have been Nonstop on Southwest, Virgin and American Airlines for this same price, there is a chance that those airlines will eventually have a better deal if they don’t already have one now. If you don’t mind the extra stop, this may work for you, but if you’re looking for the best value, you may want to wait and see if this sale gets matched with better dates, times, and routing. Before you finalize your purchase you should do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if there is a better deal on another airline.
We mentioned that American Airlines and Virgin America have a competing sale in this post [Nonstop Flights: Dallas to/from Las Vegas $71-$88 r/t – American / Virgin America].
- Example Dates: (CheapTickets / Travelocity) Apr 30 – May 03 / May 07 – May 11 / May 10 – May 18 / May 24 – Jun 01 / Jun 08, 14 – Jun 18 / Other dates: Use the calendar screenshot below.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 8:52 AM on 3/23/16.
I was able to this fare up on Travelocity, and it should be available on all of the other major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 10:31 PM on 03/22/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – LAS
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual:
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 2.93 (3004 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-LAX-LAS-DEN-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $146
- Book this fare on: Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire,
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)