[03/22/2016 @ 12:28 PM] Book this fare on: Virgin America, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[03/22/2016 @ 7:57 PM] AA fares starting to sell out. Updated calendar with availability snapshot.
[04/30/2016 @ 3:30 PM] Old post clean-up. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Virgin and American Airlines have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW / DAL) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $71 or $88, NONSTOP. $36 or $44 each way. Flights TUE/WED/SAT in April and May. Fare is reversible.
Virgin America‘s flights are cheapest midweek TUE/WED and they fly out of Love Field (DAL).
Note: This destination is often on sale for a few days at a time before returning to a higher price. If you need departures and returns after May, you’ll likely be able to get those if you wait for a sale closer to the months you want to travel.
- Example Dates: American Airlines (Priceline / Travelocity) May 07 – May 11 /
Apr 30 – May 03/ Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on CheapTickets.
- Example Dates: Virgin America (Virgin America) May 03 – May 10 / May 11 – May 18 / Other dates: Use the Calendar Search tool on Virgin America‘s website.
- Sales to this destination are often matched by other airlines, sometimes for a cheaper price or better departure times. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any of the other airlines have a better offer.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 12:38 PM on 3/22/16.
- American Airlines Departures:
- American Airlines Returns:
I was able to this fare up on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the other major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 12:31 PM on 03/22/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW / DAL – LAS
- Carrier: American Airlines / Virgin
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual:
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 3.36 (2110 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-LAS-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $146
- Book this fare on: Virgin America, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)