The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their website.
United and Star Alliance partners (and now AA with Oneworld) have expanded their Dallas (DFW) to Europe airfare sale to more destinations (see list). Round-trip flight prices range from $380-$733 with either one or two connections. Flights from mid-August to March 2017, there are also flights available in October, but those are about $100 more expensive at the moment. Other destinations were covered in this earlier post: [Flights: Dallas to France / Italy / Netherlands $622-$687 r/t – United]. Carrier will depend on the destination selected, AA seems to be matching most destinations.
Note: It’s possible to book the Wednesday before and after New Years for most of these destinations.
Note: Google Flights and most OTAs do not seem to price this correctly at the moment. Use Priceline.
Here’s the list of cities we’re seeing on sale:
- $380 – Moscow (DME) [NO AA match, only available before November]
- $390 – Saint Petersburg (LED) [NO AA match, only available before November]
- $523 – Dublin (DUB) [NO AA match]
- $667 – London (LHR) [AA with NONSTOPS available on some dates]
- $691 – Manchester (MAN)
- $700 – Edinburgh (EDI)
- $597 – Madrid (MAD) [AA with NONSTOPS available on some dates]
- $636 – Lisbon (LIS)
- $637 – Barcelona (BCN)
- $733 – Athens (ATH)
- $670 – Copenhagen (CPH)
- $677 – Prague (PRG)
- $696 – Warsaw (WAW)
- $610 – Istanbul (IST)
- Note: Other cities in / near those listed may also be available.
- Example Dates: MOSCOW: (Priceline) Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 21 – Sep 28 / Oct 05 – Oct 12 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Other dates: None found after October.
- Example Dates: DUBLIN: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Feb 01 – Feb 08 / Other dates: September and October available +$100.
- Example Dates: LONDON: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 01 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Example Dates: MADRID: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 01 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Example Dates: PRAGUE: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 01 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Other cities listed in this sale have similar dates available. Try midweek dates first.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. We expect that since multiple airlines are already matching, that prices may drop.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Other sites don’t seem to price it at the moment. Screenshot taken at 7:04 PM on 5/13/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports:
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average:
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
- (left blank by admin)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Ground Transportation: Rail Europe
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).