Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Air Canada has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Tokyo (NRT) starting at $633 with a connection. Flights from February to May and August to November. Blackout March 07 – April 02.
Note: Flights from February to May are $633. Flights after that start at $706.
Note: Book on Travelocity. Google Flights and Air Canada are more expensive at the moment.
- Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Travelocity) Feb 22 – Mar 01 / Feb 28 – Mar 07 / Mar 06 – Mar 13, 20, 27 / Blackout: Mar 07 – Apr 02 / Apr 04 – Apr 11 / Apr 11 – Apr 18 / Apr 18 – Apr 25 / Apr 25 – May 02 / May 02 – May 09 / May 08 – May 15 / May 14 – May 21, 24 / … / Aug 15 – Aug 22 / Aug 22 – Aug 29 / Aug 29 – Sep 05 / Sep 05 – Sep 12 / Sep 12 – Sep 19 / Sep 19 – Sep 26 / Sep 26 – Oct 03 / Oct 03 – Oct 10 / Oct 10 – Oct 17 / Oct 17 – Oct 24 / Oct 24 – Oct 31 /
Oct 31 – Nov 07/ Nov 08 – Nov 15 / Nov 14 – Nov 21 / Nov 21 – Nov 28 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this fare up on Travelocity. Screenshot taken at 4:47 PM on 02/13/18.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $946~$1024
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)