The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel.
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to San Francisco (SFO) for $117, NONSTOP. $59 each way. Flights TUE/WED/SAT September to November. Fare is reversible. Holiday Blackouts apply.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 10 – Sep 13 / Sep 17 – Sep 20 / Oct 08 – Oct 17 / Nov 05 – Nov 08 / Other dates: See the calendar screenshots below.
- This will probably get matched by other airlines. Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
- If you plan on buying travel insurance, we suggest that you buy it directly from Allianz. United is re-selling Allianz travel insurance without Change Fee protection, or Missed Connection coverage; these are two of the most useful protections you can have. By buying directly from Allianz, you can usually replicate United’s offer for cheaper, or pick up additional coverage that United has omitted.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 1:50 PM on 8/18/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: DFW-SFO-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $186
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, BookingBuddy, Hotwire.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides
- Wikipedia: San Francisco
- WikiTravel: San Francisco
- WeatherSpark: San Francisco
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)