[08/17/2016 @ 11:27 AM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[08/19/2016 @ 10:08 AM] UA Price increase to $564. Was $538.
[08/24/2016 @ 1:50 PM] Old post cleanup. Removing from deal list.
United, Delta, and American Airlines have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Dublin (DUB) starting at $564-$578 with a connection. Flights depart MON-WED and return MON-THU from September to March 2017. Carrier will depend on dates selected. 6-day minimum stay required. Blackout Dec 08 – Jan 07.
Note: Flights on Delta and AA are $578. Flights on UA are $564.
- Example Dates: (Travelocity / Priceline) Sep 13 – Sep 20-22 / Sep 19 – Sep 26-29 / Oct 03 – Oct 10-13 / Oct 10 – Oct 17-20 / Oct 17 – Oct 24-27 / Oct 25 – Nov 01-03 / Nov 07 – Nov 14-16 / Nov 14 – Nov 21-23 / Nov 21 – Nov 28-30 / Dec 05 – Dec 12-14 / Jan 09 – Jan 16-19 / Jan 16 – Jan 23-26 / Feb 06 – Feb 13-16 / Feb 20 – Feb 27, 28 / Mar 06 – Mar 13 / Mar 27 – Apr 03-06 / Mar 28 – Apr 10-12 / Other dates: Pick MON-WED departures and MON-THU returns.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull up this fare on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the major booking sites for now. Screenshot taken at 11:35 AM on 08/17/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after your purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: DFW-IAD-DUB-EWR-DFW
- Previous lowest price average: $718
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)