[06/07/2016 @ 6:02 PM] Book this fare on: Virgin America, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[06/25/2016 @ 2:51 PM] Deal is back.
[06/26/2016 @ 12:01 AM] Fare gone for now. Removing from deal list.
The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel.
American, United, and Virgin have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW / DAL) to San Francisco (SFO) for $137, NONSTOP. $69 each way. Flights TUE/WED/SAT late-August to September. Fare is reversible. Holiday Blackouts apply. Carrier will depend on dates selected.
Note: Most AA flights on this fare fly out of Dallas at night. You may want to buy this as two separate one-ways on two separate carriers, doing so may allow you to get better departure and return times. For example, United has flights that depart from Dallas at 6:30 AM; This will work out better than the AA flights that leave that night if you’re trying to maximize the amount of time you spend in SFO.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Aug 27 – Aug 30 / Sep 03 – Sep 07 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 17 – Sep 20, 21 / Sep 24 – Sep 27, 28 / Other dates: See the calendar screenshots below.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 1:00 PM on 6/25/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: DFW-SFO-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $186
- Book this fare on: Virgin America, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides
- Wikipedia: San Francisco
- WikiTravel: San Francisco
- WeatherSpark: San Francisco
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Virgin America, Iberia, AirFrance, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, TACA, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Trivago
- Ground Transportation: Rail Europe
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
- [Cheap DFW on Twitter] – get real time tweets on travel deals such as this one.
- [Subscribe to Cheap DFW] – get an e-mail newsletter and notification whenever a new flight deal is posted.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Facebook] – the best way to keep in touch with us, other than this blog.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Google+] – If you are on Google+ please add us to your circle. Right now, we have virtually no following there.