[07/21/2015 @ 1:24 PM] Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingBuddy.
[07/24/2015 @ 5:46 PM] Fare gone. Removed from deal list.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Aruba (AUA) for $341, with a connection. Cheapest flights are TUE/WED October to November. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
I was able to pull this fare up on Travelocity and Orbitz, and it should be bookable on all major sites.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
Note that the DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs allow it while some do not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. Cheapest Flights TUE/WED. 14-day advance purchase. Ticket by Jul 23
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-AUA
- Example Dates: (Orbitz) Oct 07 – Oct 14 / Aug 25 – Sep 01 / Sep 29 – Oct 06
- Carrier: American
- Fare Basis Code: QNA4B0Z1
- Fare Class: Q
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.45 (5284 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-CLT-AUA-CLT-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $426
- Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Be First to Comment