The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies from Google for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. To opt-out of Google’s personalized ad cookies, go to myadcenter.google.com (link). By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Madrid (MAD) for $496-$506, NONSTOP. Flights October to March. 7-day minimum stay required. Flight may be marketed by Finnair, but operated by American.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free on American Airlines. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Note: A slightly better deal than the Delta fare from a few days ago; the Delta deal required a stop. Keep in mind that previous deals with stops have been about -$80 cheaper than this.
- All Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Oct 22 – Oct 29 / Oct 23 – Oct 30 / Oct 24 – Oct 31 / Oct 25 – Nov 01 / Oct 26 – Nov 02 / Oct 27 – Nov 03 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Oct 29 – Nov 05 / Oct 30 – Nov 06 / Oct 31 – Nov 07 / Nov 01 – Nov 08 / Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 03 – Nov 10 / Nov 04 – Nov 11 / Nov 05 – Nov 12 / Nov 06 – Nov 13 / Nov 07 – Nov 14 / Nov 08 – Nov 15 / Nov 09 – Nov 16 / Nov 10 – Nov 17 / Nov 11 – Nov 18 / Nov 12 – Nov 19 / Nov 13 – Nov 20 / Nov 14 – Nov 21 / Nov 15 – Nov 22 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Nov 17 – Nov 24 / Nov 18 – Nov 25 / Nov 19 – Nov 26 / Nov 20 – Nov 27 / Nov 21 – Nov 28 / Nov 26 – Dec 03 / Nov 27 – Dec 04 / Nov 28 – Dec 05 / Nov 29 – Dec 06 / Nov 30 – Dec 07 / Dec 01 – Dec 08 / Dec 02 – Dec 09 / Dec 03 – Dec 10 / Dec 04 – Dec 11 / Dec 05 – Dec 12 / Dec 06 – Dec 13 / Dec 07 – Dec 14 / Dec 08 – Dec 15 / Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Dec 10 – Dec 17 / Dec 11 – Dec 18 / Jan 28 – Feb 04 / Jan 29 – Feb 05 / Feb 05 – Feb 12 / Feb 06 – Feb 13 / Feb 07 – Feb 14 / Feb 08 – Feb 15 / Feb 09 – Feb 16 / Feb 10 – Feb 17 / Feb 11 – Feb 18 / Feb 12 – Feb 19 / Feb 13 – Feb 20 / Feb 14 – Feb 21 / Feb 15 – Feb 22 / Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Mar 02 – Mar 09 / Mar 03 – Mar 10 / Mar 04 – Mar 11 / Mar 09 – Mar 16 / Mar 10 – Mar 17 / Mar 11 – Mar 18 / Mar 16 – Mar 23 / Mar 17 – Mar 24 / Mar 18 – Mar 25 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Mar 24 – Mar 31 / Mar 25 – Apr 01 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $1178
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)