[05/18/2015 @ 8:44 PM] Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[05/20/2015 @ 12:33 PM] Price has dropped from $737 to $641!
[05/23/2015 @ 4:33 PM] Removed from deal list. No longer seems available.
United is offering airfare with a stopover rule that allows you to spend time in both Tokyo and Hong Kong for $737 round-trip. Departures available from September to December.
This itinerary is possible by using the discount fare from Dallas (DFW) to Hong Kong (HKG) and adding a Tokyo (NRT or HND) stopover.
If you only want a round-trip to Hong Kong (HKG) from Dallas (DFW) it’s available for $615 right now. However, I think you’ll get more value by adding in the Tokyo stopover for +$100 more.
The example itinerary will spend one week in Hong Kong and one week in Tokyo. Adjust the length of your stay to your liking. Tuesday and Wednesday departures will be the easiest to price.
The Orbitz links on this page should point to a working example of this setup.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels and Vacation Packages that are available at the bottom of this post.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental please use our TripAdvisor link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. Flights September to December. Monday to Thursday. Ticket by May 27.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-HKG
- Example Dates: (Orbitz) Sep 01 – Sep 08 – Sep 15 / Sep 03 – Sep 08 – Sep 10
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: KLX03BM0
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based.
- Stopover component: Two. With one each direction @ +$100.
- CPM: 4.26 (17309 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-SFO-HKG-NRT-ORD-DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
- Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline via Escape Houston.