[02/16/2022 @ 12:17 PM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
[2022-02-17 10:18:00] Deal expired or removed. If it goes back online we will send out another notification.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Lufthansa has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Vilnius (VNO) for $381-$412 with a connection. Flights March, April, May, August, September, October, November, and December. Departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. 7-day minimum stay required.
European airfare went on sale several weeks ago, prices are still low for the region. We have a full list of fares updated daily in our previous post: “Cheap Flights: Dallas to Europe $346-$594 r/t [February-April] – Oneworld / Star Alliance / SkyTeam”
It’s possible to book for about $330 if you’re willing to accept long connection times and other hassles. We’ve filtered out those trash-fares in our list.
Lufthansa “Light Fares” allow for 1 carry-on bag with a maximum weight restriction of 18-lbs. This will probably not be enough weight for those of you who wish to do a carry-on only trip. You can avoid seat selection fees by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Our website wouldn’t be possible without the direct financial support from our Patreons. If you like the work that we do, then consider becoming a Patreon supporter. We send our supporters an additional daily recap of every fare below the 9-month moving average.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Dallas to Vilnius - Example Dates: (Skyscanner / Priceline) Mar 02 - Mar 09 / Mar 07 - Mar 16 / Mar 09 - Mar 16 / Mar 14 - Mar 23 / Mar 16 - Mar 23 / Mar 16 - Mar 25 / Mar 21 - Mar 30 / Mar 30 - Apr 06 / Mar 30 - Apr 08 / Apr 04 - Apr 13 / Apr 06 - Apr 13 / Apr 18 - Apr 27 / Apr 20 - Apr 27 / Apr 20 - Apr 29 / Apr 25 - May 04 / Apr 27 - May 04 / Apr 27 - May 06 / May 02 - May 11 / May 04 - May 11 / May 04 - May 13 / Aug 22 - Aug 31 / Sep 05 - Sep 14 / Sep 19 - Sep 28 / Oct 03 - Oct 12 / Oct 05 - Oct 12 / Oct 10 - Oct 19 / Oct 12 - Oct 19 / Oct 12 - Oct 21 / Oct 17 - Oct 26 / Oct 19 - Oct 26 / Oct 19 - Oct 28 / Oct 23 - Nov 01 / Oct 24 - Nov 02 / Oct 26 - Nov 02 / Oct 26 - Nov 04 / Oct 30 - Nov 08 / Oct 31 - Nov 09 / Nov 01 - Nov 08 / Nov 01 - Nov 10 / Nov 02 - Nov 09 / Nov 02 - Nov 11 / Nov 06 - Nov 15 / Nov 07 - Nov 16 / Nov 08 - Nov 15 / Nov 08 - Nov 17 / Nov 09 - Nov 16 / Nov 09 - Nov 18 / Nov 13 - Nov 22 / Nov 14 - Nov 23 / Nov 15 - Nov 22 / Nov 16 - Nov 23 / Nov 21 - Nov 30 / Nov 22 - Nov 29 / Nov 22 - Dec 01 / Nov 23 - Nov 30 / Nov 23 - Dec 02 / Nov 27 - Dec 06 / Nov 28 - Dec 07 / Nov 29 - Dec 06 / Nov 29 - Dec 08 / Nov 30 - Dec 07 / Nov 30 - Dec 09 / Dec 04 - Dec 13 / Dec 05 - Dec 14 / Dec 06 - Dec 13 / Dec 06 - Dec 15 / Dec 07 - Dec 14 / Dec 07 - Dec 16 / Dec 11 - Dec 20 / Dec 12 - Dec 21 / Dec 13 - Dec 20 / Dec 13 - Dec 22 / Dec 14 - Dec 21 / Dec 14 - Dec 23 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Skyscanner. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $472
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)