[07/01/2022 @ 11:45 AM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets, Kayak.
[08/2/2022 @ 02:34 PM CT] Deal expired or removed. If it goes back online we will send out another notification.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Delta and Air France have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW/DAL) to Milan (MXP) for $570-$595 with a connection. Flights October to March. Departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday.
Note: Check both DAL and DFW for availability. Some routes are better depending on the airport.
A Carry-on bag and also a personal item is allowed for free on Delta. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Our website wouldn’t be possible without the direct financial support from our Patreons. If you like the work that we do, then consider becoming a Patreon supporter. We send our supporters an additional daily recap of every fare below the 6-month moving average.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Dallas to Milan - Example Dates: (Bookingbuddy / Priceline) Oct 26 - Nov 02 / Oct 26 - Nov 04 / Oct 30 - Nov 04 / Nov 02 - Nov 09 / Nov 02 - Nov 11 / Nov 06 - Nov 11 / Nov 09 - Nov 16 / Nov 27 - Dec 02 / Dec 04 - Dec 09 / Jan 11 - Jan 18 / Jan 15 - Jan 20 / Jan 18 - Jan 27 / Jan 22 - Jan 27 / Jan 25 - Feb 01 / Jan 25 - Feb 03 / Jan 29 - Feb 03 / Feb 01 - Feb 08 / Feb 01 - Feb 10 / Feb 05 - Feb 10 / Feb 08 - Feb 15 / Feb 08 - Feb 17 / Feb 12 - Feb 17 / Feb 15 - Feb 22 / Feb 15 - Feb 24 / Feb 19 - Feb 24 / Feb 22 - Mar 01 / Feb 22 - Mar 03 / Feb 26 - Mar 03 / Mar 01 - Mar 08 / Mar 01 - Mar 10 / Mar 05 - Mar 10 / Mar 08 - Mar 15 / Mar 08 - Mar 17 / Mar 12 - Mar 17 / Mar 15 - Mar 22 / Mar 15 - Mar 24 / Mar 15 - Mar 28 / Mar 19 - Mar 24 / Mar 19 - Mar 28 / Mar 22 - Mar 29 / Mar 22 - Mar 31 / Mar 22 - Apr 04 / Mar 26 - Mar 31 / Mar 26 - Apr 04 / Mar 27 - Apr 05 / Mar 28 - Apr 04 / Mar 28 - Apr 06 / Mar 29 - Apr 05 / Other dates: There may be more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- 6-month moving average: $549
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets, Kayak.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Be First to Comment