Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Colorado Springs (COS) for $155 with a connection. Flights September to November. Departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Extended weekends available. Origin/Destination reversible.
United’s “Basic Economy” fares do not allow for a free carry-on bag. Only a personal item (like a small laptop bag) is free. Seats are randomly assigned for free prior to boarding. If you have the United MileagePlus credit-card, use the “free checked bag” perk.
The personal item size on United is smaller (9-in/10-in/17-in) than Frontier or Spirit (8-in/14-in/18-in).
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Patreon supporters receive a recap of all the airfare deals currently available from Dallas everyday.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. Our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Dallas to Colorado Springs – Example Dates: (Skyscanner / Priceline) Sep 07 – Sep 09 / Sep 07 – Sep 11 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 08 – Sep 11 / Sep 08 – Sep 15 / Sep 11 – Sep 14 / Sep 11 – Sep 15 / Sep 11 – Sep 16 / Sep 14 – Sep 16 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 15 – Sep 22 / Sep 21 – Sep 23 / Sep 21 – Sep 25 / Sep 21 – Sep 28 / Sep 22 – Sep 25 / Sep 22 – Sep 27 / Sep 22 – Sep 29 / Sep 25 – Sep 27 / Sep 25 – Sep 28 / Sep 25 – Sep 29 / Sep 25 – Sep 30 / Sep 25 – Oct 02 / Sep 27 – Sep 29 / Sep 27 – Sep 30 / Sep 27 – Oct 02 / Sep 28 – Sep 30 / Sep 28 – Oct 02 / Sep 28 – Oct 05 / Sep 29 – Oct 02 / Sep 29 – Oct 06 / Oct 02 – Oct 05 / Oct 02 – Oct 06 / Oct 05 – Oct 12 / Oct 06 – Oct 13 / Oct 12 – Oct 16 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Oct 13 – Oct 16 / Oct 13 – Oct 20 / Oct 19 – Oct 21 / Oct 19 – Oct 23 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 20 – Oct 23 / Oct 20 – Oct 25 / Oct 20 – Oct 27 / Oct 23 – Oct 25 / Oct 23 – Oct 26 / Oct 23 – Oct 27 / Oct 23 – Oct 28 / Oct 23 – Oct 30 / Oct 25 – Oct 27 / Oct 25 – Oct 28 / Oct 25 – Oct 30 / Oct 26 – Oct 28 / Oct 26 – Oct 30 / Oct 26 – Nov 02 / Oct 27 – Oct 30 / Oct 27 – Nov 03 / Oct 28 – Oct 30 / Oct 28 – Nov 02 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Oct 30 – Nov 02 / Oct 30 – Nov 03 / Oct 30 – Nov 04 / Nov 01 – Nov 03 / Nov 01 – Nov 04 / Nov 02 – Nov 04 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Dallas to Colorado Springs – Extended Weekend Dates: (Skyscanner / Priceline) Sep 11 – Sep 14 / Sep 25 – Sep 27 / Sep 25 – Sep 28 / Oct 02 – Oct 05 / Oct 23 – Oct 25 / Oct 23 – Oct 26 / Oct 28 – Nov 02 / Oct 30 – Nov 02 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $207
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)