American Airlines is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Zurich (ZRH) for $807 right now. Itinerary has one short layover. Tickets must be purchased by Oct 8th. The Airline can change the “Ticket By” date if it wants to continue the sale.
Consider booking this as a Flight + Hotel Package to save additional money.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Zurich please use our TripAdvisor: Zurich link.
- Availability: PERMITTED MON THROUGH SAT. Tickets must be issued by Oct 8. Today.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – ZRH
- Example Dates: Nov 5 – Nov 12
- Carrier: American Airlines
- Fare Basis Code: OLX7Q2G1
- Fare Class: O
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 7.53 (10644 miles)
- Full Route: DFW – JFK – ZRH – JFK – DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].