[05/22/2015 @ 4:40 PM] Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
[05/22/2015 @ 11:10 PM] American has matched this sale with NONSTOP flights to the same destinations.
[05/24/2015 @ 10:52 AM] Sale extended.
[05/27/2015 @ 12:32 AM] This is probably ending soon. I’m no longer able to pull it up on Orbitz or AA.com. Expedia still seems to have it.
[05/27/2015 @ 6:22 PM] Removed from deal list. Gone.
United and American are offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Tokyo (HND / NRT), Beijing (PEK), or Shanghai (SHA) starting at $630. NONSTOP flights on American. Departures August 18 to December 01.
Note: NONSTOP flights to Shanghai and Beijing, China are available on this sale for $653-$678.
You should probably book this as a flight+hotel package and then use the Orbitz or Expedia coupon codes to save more money. You can find the link to the coupon code page at the bottom of every deal post.
Here are a few inexpensive Tokyo hotels that I’ve stayed in and I like: Hotel Monterey Hanzomon / Hotel Asia Center of Japan / Hotel Niwa Tokyo. Of the three, Niwa and the Monterey Hanzomon were pretty awesome. Hotel Asia Center was very inexpensive though.
If you end up in Kyoto, and want to experience a capsule hotel, I’ve stayed in the 9 Hours Kyoto and it wasn’t bad at all.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Tokyo please use our TripAdvisor: Tokyo link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: See Calendar.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-HND
- Example Dates: TOKYO (Expedia) Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Oct 07 – Oct 21 / Nov 11 – Nov 25
- Example Dates: SHANGHAI (Expedia) Sep 15 – Sep 22 / Oct 14 – Oct 21
- Example Dates: BEJING (Expedia) Sep 03 – Sep 10 / Sep 15 – Sep 22
- Carrier: United / American
- Fare Basis Code: KLX33BJ4
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based at 5 points per dollar. American is 100% accrual (and the better deal).
- Stopover component: two, one each direction for $100, no Guam.
- CPM: 4.49 (14354 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-IAH-HND-IAH-DFW
- Previous Low Price: $665 with stops @ 4/7/15
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].