[08/09/2016 @ 6:32 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[09/01/2016 @ 12:11 PM] Deal is back on, but now requires a 10-day minimum stay. Dallas Only.
[09/02/2016 @ 3:00 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list for now.
The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their sites.
Delta is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW/DAL) to Tokyo (NRT/HND) for $562, with a connection. Flights MON-THU November to June. 10-day minimum stay required. Christmas and New Years blackout. Few Flights in December.
Warning: Pay attention to the departing and returning airports. The cheapest fares usually arrive in HND and depart from NRT.
Note: If it doesn’t pull up on Priceline, try Travelocity.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Nov 10 – Nov 21 / Nov 03 – Nov 17 / Nov 09 – Nov 21 / Nov 17 – Nov 29 / Nov 23 – Dec 07 / Dec 05 – Dec 15, 19 / Jan 09 – Jan 23 / Jan 11 – Jan 25 / Jan 18 – Jan 30 / Jan 26 – Feb 06 / Feb 02 – Feb 13-16 / Feb 16 – Mar 02 / Mar 08 – Mar 22 / Mar 09 – Mar 20 / Mar 29 – Apr 10 / Apr 05 – Apr 19 / Apr 11 – Apr 25 / Apr 19 – May 03 / May 02 – May 16 / May 17 – May 31 / Jun 07 – Jun 21 / Other dates: Try SUN-THU dates from September to December.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: DFW-ATL-NRT/HND-IAH-DFW
- Previous Deal Price: $665 – $770 on 04/09/15 DL – $719 on 07/03/15.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $848
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Virgin America, Iberia, AirFrance, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, TACA, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Ground Transportation: Rail Europe
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
- [Cheap DFW on Twitter] – get real time tweets on travel deals such as this one.
- [Subscribe to Cheap DFW] – get an e-mail newsletter and notification whenever a new flight deal is posted.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Facebook] – the best way to keep in touch with us, other than this blog.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Google+] – If you are on Google+ please add us to your circle. Right now, we have virtually no following there.