[07/01/2015 @ 10:46 AM] Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
[07/01/2015 @ 10:48 AM] Note: Price drop from yesterday. Was $730, now $630.
[07/02/2015 @ 12:47 AM] This fare may be ending soon. It doesn’t appear on a few booking sites now.
[07/02/2015 @ 7:00 PM] This fare is back on sale.
[07/03/2015 @ 12:47 AM] This fare has probably expired. It doesn’t appear on a most booking sites now.
Note: If you booked this earlier today due to some other deal site recommending it at $730, you should cancel your ticket within the 24-hour period and re-book at the lower price.
Delta is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Seoul, S. Korea (ICN) for $630, with a connection. Flights from September to November. See the Flight Details section of this post for example dates.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: Orbitz allows you to cancel your flight without fee or penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Seoul please use our TripAdvisor: Seoul link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: See Calendar. Best departure dates are marked green. Price is $100 lower than what is reflected on calendar at the moment.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – ICN
- Example Dates: (Expedia) Sep 10 – Sep 17 / Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Sep 29 – Oct 13
- Carrier: Delta
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class: V
- Mile Accrual: Delta is revenue based. Consider using an Alaska Air account for better mileage accrual.
- Stopover component:
- CPM: 4.11 (15244 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-DTW-ICN-DTW-DFW
- Previous Low Price: $751 in 2014. — $591 April 2015.
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).