[07/15/2015 @ 10:17 AM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
[07/16/2015 @ 4:05 PM] This fare seems to have been removed by Alaska Air. It does not seem bookable anymore.
Alaska Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Sacramento (SMF) for $146, with a connection in either Seattle or Portland. Flights from now until October. Blackout dates apply. See the Flight Details section for example dates.
Note: Connections out of Portland will be flown on a Dash-8 Turboprop.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
Note that the DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs allow it while some do not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See Calendar.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – SMF
- Example Dates: (Priceline) Aug 14 – Aug 17 / It’s available on basically every day of the week, so no need for a list of examples.
- Carrier: Alaska Air
- Fare Basis Code: BASJN5
- Fare Class: B
- Mile Accrual: 25% on Alaska Air. 100% on Delta.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 3.2 (4530 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-SEA-SMF-SEA-DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)