[02/04/2015 @ 4:58 PM] Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
[03/17/2015 @ 6:17 PM] Deal is back.
[03/20/2015 @ 11:54 PM] Fare is no longer available. 🙁
Round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Oslo, Norway (OSL) are $590 on United at the moment. Flights March to October. 7-day minimum stay required. Oslo is a great launchpad into Europe, for example, you can fly from Amsterdam or London from Oslo for about $100 round-trip.
Note there is a 7 day minimum stay for this fare. So you won’t be able to turnaround faster than that. It will be easier to find this fare if you stay 14 days, rather than trying to turn around exactly after one-week. It’s possible, just pretty rare from what I’m seeing.
Note: Copenhagen (CPH) and Stockholm (ARN) are available, but tend to have longer connection times, in some cases the connections are overnight. Overnight connections are avoidable by paying a bit more, in most cases $10-$30. Those flights are being offered by other Star Alliance members such as Lufthansa / Air Canada / SAS.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Oslo please use our TripAdvisor: Oslo link to find a good place to stay. When you are ready to book, please use our links to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: 7 Day minimum stay. Flights on MON-WED from March until October. (Some SUN and THU flights available, but rare)
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-OSL or ARN or CPH
- Example Dates: (orbitz) OSLO May 04 – May 18 / Apr 22 – Apr 29 / Mar 24 – Mar 29 / Mar 31 – Apr 07
- Example Dates: (orbitz) COPENHAGEN Apr 15 – Apr 22 / May 12 – May 26 / Jul 01 – Jul 08
- Example Dates: (orbitz) STOCKHOLM May 11 – May 25 / May 25 – May 09 / Jun 02 – Jun 11
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: KXNC49S
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based.
- Stopover component: none
- CPM: 5.81 (10138 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-EWR-OSL-EWR-DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].
Be First to Comment