[10/28/2015 @ 8:22 AM] Open this itinerary here: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[10/28/2015 @ 4:21 PM] This deal is no longer showing up on any OTA. It has probably been pulled by United.
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Managua, Nicaragua (MGA) for $274, with a connection. Flights from January 18 to February 10. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
Orbitz has a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Packages on most OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline tend to be cheaper than what the airlines usually offer, so be sure to compare the costs on several sites before committing.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Priceline allow free cancellation before 10 PM CST the day after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy allows you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. After the grace period, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United, Delta, JetBlue and Virgin America offer free cancellation within the next 24-hours while American allows you to “Hold” a ticket for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
Note that the DOT doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs allow it while some do not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline, and it should be available on most of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 8:57 AM on 10/28/15.
- Availability: See Calendar. 7-day advance purchase.
- Documentation: Passport Required. $10 Tourist card on Arrival. [Entry Requirements]
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – MGA
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) Jan 18 – Jan 25 / Feb 02 – Feb 09 / Other dates: Try the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: NNN7A0LN
- Fare Class: N
- Mile Accrual: United is revenue based.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 8.62 (2862 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-IAH-MGA-IAH-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $393
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)