Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Lufthansa and United have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Barcelona (BCN) starting at $405 with a connection. Flights January and February. 7-day minimum stay required.
Related deal: [Cheap Flights: Dallas to Madrid $437-$465 – United]
- Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Jan 20 – Jan 27 / Jan 27 – Feb 03 / Feb 03 – Feb 10 / Feb 19 – Feb 26 / Feb 27 – Mar 06 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Full Route: DFW-EWR-BCN-EWR-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $946~$1024
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)