The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
United has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Belize (BZE) or Costa Rica (LIR/SJO) for $275-$328. All destinations require a connection. Flights October to December. Available departure/return dates are scattered between the months. Use the example dates provided below. Expect prices to fluctuate +/- $10.
Note: Liberia (LIR) is $328. Belize (BZE) is $275. San Jose is $288. You may be able to buy these tickets for $20 cheaper, as two separate one-ways. It’s cheaper because certain airport taxes aren’t included when you do that. You’ll be responsible for paying those taxes at the airport, or you may get lucky and avoid them. It’s not worth the hassle of buying the itinerary as two separate one-ways in our opinion, but the option is there if you want it.
Note: If you’re wanting the Pacific side of Costa Rica, fly into Liberia (LIR) rather than San Jose (SJO).
- Example Dates: BELIZE (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 06 – Oct 12-16 / Oct 08 – Oct 12-16 / Oct 15 – Oct 19, 20, 22 / Oct 11 – Oct 19, 20 / Nov 04 – Nov 07 / Nov 12 – Nov 19 / Nov 14 – Nov 19-21 / Nov 28 – Dec 03 / Other dates: Try dates +/- 1-day different from example dates listed.
- Example Dates: LIBERIA (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 06 – Oct 10, 12, 14 / Oct 14 – Oct 19, 20 / Oct 18, 19 – Oct 23, 24, 26 / Oct 25 – Oct 28 / Oct 28 – Nov 02 / Nov 05 – Nov 07, 09 / Nov 12 – Nov 15, 19 / Dec 03 – Dec 06-09 / Other dates: Try dates +/- 1-day different from example dates listed.
- Example Dates: SAN JOSE (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 06 – Oct 11, 14 / Oct 10 – Oct 19, 20 / Oct 25 – Oct 28 / Oct 25 – Nov 02-05 / Nov 11 – Nov 19 / Nov 26 – Dec 03 / / Other dates: Try dates +/- 1-day different from example dates listed.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site is offering a better deal.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 2:49 PM on 09/20/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Full Route: DFW-IAH-BZE-IAH-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: Belize = $430 / San Jose = $440 / Liberia = $500
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- (Left blank by admin)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)