THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED. Welcome offer has reverted to 60,000. We are leaving the expired details on this page as a reference for comparison for future deals.
Note: We believe this offer will end on Monday 8/28.
Chase has recently increased the offer on their Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card. You can now earn up to 120,000 Rapid Rewards points; (60,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of being approved for the card and an additional 60,000 points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 9 months). This is the highest potential earnings we’ve seen offered for this card.
If you are able to meet the spending requirements on this card, you should be within striking distance of also earning a Companion Pass. Companion Pass is the benefit that allows you to choose one person to fly with you, free of airline charges* every time you purchase or redeem points for a flight. *Companion Pass doesn’t cover taxes and fees.
If you’re going for a Companion Pass. The best timing for meeting your spend requirement is right after the start start of next year. Doing so will get you a Companion Pass that lasts all of that current calendar year, and all of the NEXT calendar year.
The card has the following bonus point categories:
- Earn 3X per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases.
- Earn 2X per $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners.
- Earn 2X per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
There are a few things to point out about this deal:
- This is the highest public offer that we’ve seen for this card.
- You can apply for this card if you run a business as Sole proprietor. If this is the case for you, then use your personal social security number when applying instead of your Business EIN. If you don’t have a DBA, use your real name as the business name.
- You can earn 60,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of being approved for the card and then earn an additional 60,000 points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 9 months of card ownership. A total of 120,000 points.
- This card has an annual fee of: $99
- Instead of this card, consider the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card. It allows you to transfer points to many different airline partners including Southwest and United. This will give you more reward flexibility. The current offer is 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $8,000 in the first 3-months of being approved for the card, which is also the best offer we’ve seen the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
- With Chase, you are likely to be denied if you have opened 5 or more cards with ANY bank within the past 24 months. Chase business cards don’t count towards the 5 card rule, but if you try to apply for one after you have opened 5 or more cards, you will likely be denied. If you are planning to apply for multiple cards, you should consider opening Chase business cards first, then Chase personal cards, and finally any other cards with any other bank.
- If you get denied and you have good credit, call their reconsideration hotline: 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805. Calling may not change the outcome, but there is a chance it will. You’ll also be able to get better insight in why your application was denied. Note that recons for business cards tend to be more difficult.
- After submitting your application you can check your application status at: 1-800-453-9719.