[04/20/2019 @ 12:31 PM] Book this fare on: Frontier.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
Frontier has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Orlando (MCO) for $97-$117, NONSTOP. Flights in May, August, September, October, and November. Weekends available in August, September and November. Origin/Destination reversible.
Note: Cheapest fares depart on Monday and return on Friday.
Note: Frontier fares do not include a free carry-on bag. Only a small personal item, like a Jansport City Scout backpack is free. You can avoid paying for seat selection if you accept the randomly assigned seat prior to boarding.
I’m currently using the Jansport Right Pack as my “personal item” when I fly Frontier. Which is slightly more than expensive than the Jansport City Scout because its fabric is Cordura instead of Polyester. Both have the same dimensions which are: 18″ x 13″ x 8.5″. There is half-an-inch of extra depth than what is officially allowed by Frontier, but it has never been a problem for me. The bag has a large main compartment, which makes it ideal for stuffing as much as you can into the limited amount of space.
- Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Frontier) May 08 – May 15 / May 11 – May 15 / May 13 – May 15 / Aug 12 – Aug 16 / Aug 12 – Aug 17 / Aug 12 – Aug 19 / Aug 16 – Aug 23 / Aug 17 – Aug 24 / Aug 19 – Aug 23 / Aug 19 – Aug 24 / Aug 19 – Aug 26 / Aug 23 – Aug 26 / Aug 24 – Aug 26 / Sep 06 – Sep 09 / Sep 06 – Sep 13 / Sep 07 – Sep 09 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 09 – Sep 13 / Sep 09 – Sep 14 / Sep 09 – Sep 16 / Sep 13 – Sep 16 / Sep 13 – Sep 20 / Sep 14 – Sep 16 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 16 – Sep 20 / Sep 16 – Sep 21 / Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Sep 20 – Sep 23 / Sep 20 – Sep 27 / Sep 21 – Sep 23 / Sep 21 – Sep 28 / Sep 23 – Sep 27 / Sep 23 – Sep 28 / Sep 23 – Sep 30 / Sep 27 – Sep 30 / Sep 28 – Sep 30 / Sep 28 – Oct 05 / Sep 30 – Oct 05 / Oct 05 – Oct 12 / Oct 07 – Oct 12 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 26 – Nov 02 / Oct 28 – Nov 01 / Oct 28 – Nov 02 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Nov 01 – Nov 04 / Nov 01 – Nov 08 / Nov 02 – Nov 04 / Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 04 – Nov 08 / Nov 04 – Nov 09 / Nov 04 – Nov 11 / Nov 08 – Nov 11 / Nov 09 – Nov 11 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Weekend Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Frontier) Aug 23 – Aug 26 / Sep 06 – Sep 09 / Sep 13 – Sep 16 / Sep 20 – Sep 23 / Sep 27 – Sep 30 / Nov 01 – Nov 04 / Nov 08 – Nov 11 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Frontier. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $93
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)