The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Houston (IAH/HOU) for $63, NONSTOP. Flights March to May. No Weekends. Departures on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Origin/Destination reversible.
This may be worthwhile if you already have a flight planned out of IAH/HOU and rather not pay for airport parking in another city.
Change fees are waived and carry-on bag is allowed for free. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Patreon supporters receive a recap of all the airfare deals currently available from Dallas everyday.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. Our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Dallas to Houston – Example Dates: (Skyscanner / Priceline) Mar 29 – Mar 31 / Mar 29 – Apr 01 / Mar 30 – Apr 01 / Mar 30 – Apr 06 / Mar 31 – Apr 05 / Mar 31 – Apr 07 / Apr 01 – Apr 05 / Apr 01 – Apr 06 / Apr 01 – Apr 08 / Apr 06 – Apr 08 / Apr 06 – Apr 13 / Apr 07 – Apr 12 / Apr 07 – Apr 14 / Apr 08 – Apr 13 / Apr 12 – Apr 14 / Apr 13 – Apr 15 / Apr 13 – Apr 20 / Apr 14 – Apr 19 / Apr 14 – Apr 21 / Apr 15 – Apr 19 / Apr 15 – Apr 20 / Apr 15 – Apr 22 / Apr 19 – Apr 21 / Apr 19 – Apr 26 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / Apr 21 – Apr 26 / Apr 21 – Apr 28 / Apr 22 – Apr 26 / Apr 22 – Apr 27 / Apr 22 – Apr 29 / Apr 27 – Apr 29 / Apr 27 – May 04 / Apr 28 – May 03 / Apr 28 – May 05 / Apr 29 – May 03 / Apr 29 – May 04 / Apr 29 – May 06 / May 03 – May 05 / May 03 – May 10 / May 04 – May 06 / May 04 – May 11 / May 05 – May 10 / May 05 – May 12 / May 06 – May 10 / May 06 – May 11 / May 06 – May 13 / May 10 – May 12 / May 10 – May 13 / May 10 – May 17 / May 11 – May 13 / May 11 – May 18 / May 12 – May 17 / May 12 – May 19 / May 13 – May 17 / May 13 – May 18 / May 13 – May 20 / May 17 – May 19 / May 17 – May 20 / May 17 – May 24 / May 18 – May 20 / May 18 – May 25 / May 19 – May 24 / May 19 – May 26 / May 20 – May 24 / May 20 – May 25 / May 24 – May 26 / May 25 – Jun 01 / May 26 – Jun 02 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Dallas to Houston – Extended Weekend Dates: (Skyscanner / Priceline) Apr 01 – Apr 05 / Apr 01 – Apr 06 / Apr 08 – Apr 13 / Apr 15 – Apr 19 / Apr 15 – Apr 20 / Apr 22 – Apr 26 / Apr 22 – Apr 27 / Apr 29 – May 03 / Apr 29 – May 04 / May 06 – May 10 / May 06 – May 11 / May 13 – May 17 / May 13 – May 18 / May 20 – May 24 / May 20 – May 25 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $119
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)