Info about this card has been collected independently by Cheap DFW.
EXPIRED DEAL – This deal was scheduled to end on 01/18/2024 @ 9:00 AM EST. We are leaving this post here so we can compare future offers to this expired one.
Link: Inc Business Cash® Credit Card
Link: Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Chase has increased the sign-up bonus for the Inc Business Cash® Credit Card and the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card to $900 from $750. Bonus will post to your account as 90,000 Ultimate Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This is a great sign-up bonus for a no-fee card.
I’m recommending this card again due to the combination of large 90,000 point sign-up bonus, no annual fee, and a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases. Just note that the ongoing APR is variable: 18.49% – 24.49%, so we advise that you don’t hold a balance on this card past the introductory APR window.
You can apply for this card as a sole proprietor.
The Inc Business Cash® Credit Card has the following bonus earning categories:
- Earn 5% cash back (credited as Ultimate Rewards Points) on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year. Since bonus categories are credited in points (not cash), this is equivalent to being a 5x point category.
- Earn 2% cash back (credited as Ultimate Rewards Points) on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.
- Earn 1% cash back (credited as Ultimate Rewards Points) on all other purchases.
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card has the following bonus earning categories:
- Earn 1.5X Ultimate Rewards points on all spending.
There are a few things to point out about this deal:
- You can apply for this card if you run a business as Sole proprietor. If this is the case for you, then use your personal social security number when applying instead of your Business EIN. If you don’t have a DBA, use your real name as the business name.
- The last time we saw a 90,000 point bonus on these cards was on March 08, 2023.
- Historically, we haven’t seen any offers higher than 90,000.
- These cards do NOT have an annual fee.
- (Loading APR values…). The ongoing APR is: (Loading APR values…).
- These cards don’t allow you to transfer points to airline and hotel partners. You can get around that limitation by moving these points to a Chase card that has better benefits. For example, if you already have the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card, you can transfer points from these cards to that card on the Ultimate Rewards website. Then you can use the points via the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card that has better perks.
- With Chase, you are likely to be denied if you have opened 5 or more cards with ANY bank within the past 24 months. Chase business cards don’t count towards the 5 card rule, but if you try to apply for one after you have opened 5 or more cards, you will likely be denied. If you are planning to apply for multiple cards, you should consider opening Chase business cards first, then Chase personal cards, and finally any other cards with any other bank.
- If you already have other Chase Ink cards you can still get approved and receive the bonus.
- If you get denied and you have good credit, call their reconsideration hotline: 1-888-270-2127. Calling may not change the outcome, but there is a chance it will. You’ll also be able to get better insight in why your application was denied.
- After submitting your application you can check your application status at: 1-888-338-2586.
- Member FDIC