[08/26/2021 @ 02:45 PM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
[09/15/2021 @ 09:03 AM CT] Deal expired or removed. If it goes back online we will send out another notification.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
American Airlines, Finnair, and British Airways have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Helsinki (HEL) for $421-$444 with one or two connections. Flights October, November, January, and February. 7-day minimum stay required.
Carry-on bag is allowed for free. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Patreon supporters receive a recap of all the airfare deals currently available from Dallas everyday.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Dallas to Helsinki - Example Dates: (Bookingbuddy / Priceline) Oct 03 - Oct 10 / Oct 04 - Oct 11 / Oct 05 - Oct 12 / Oct 06 - Oct 13 / Oct 11 - Oct 18 / Oct 12 - Oct 19 / Oct 13 - Oct 20 / Oct 14 - Oct 21 / Oct 15 - Oct 22 / Oct 17 - Oct 24 / Oct 18 - Oct 25 / Oct 19 - Oct 26 / Oct 24 - Oct 31 / Oct 25 - Nov 01 / Oct 26 - Nov 02 / Oct 27 - Nov 03 / Oct 28 - Nov 04 / Oct 29 - Nov 05 / Oct 30 - Nov 06 / Oct 31 - Nov 07 / Nov 01 - Nov 08 / Nov 02 - Nov 09 / Nov 03 - Nov 10 / Nov 04 - Nov 11 / Nov 05 - Nov 12 / Nov 06 - Nov 13 / Nov 07 - Nov 14 / Nov 08 - Nov 15 / Nov 09 - Nov 16 / Nov 10 - Nov 17 / Nov 11 - Nov 18 / Nov 12 - Nov 19 / Nov 14 - Nov 21 / Nov 15 - Nov 22 / Nov 16 - Nov 23 / Nov 24 - Dec 01 / Nov 30 - Dec 07 / Jan 04 - Jan 11 / Jan 09 - Jan 16 / Jan 11 - Jan 18 / Jan 12 - Jan 19 / Jan 13 - Jan 20 / Jan 14 - Jan 21 / Jan 15 - Jan 22 / Jan 16 - Jan 23 / Jan 17 - Jan 24 / Jan 18 - Jan 25 / Jan 19 - Jan 26 / Jan 20 - Jan 27 / Jan 21 - Jan 28 / Jan 22 - Jan 29 / Jan 23 - Jan 30 / Jan 24 - Jan 31 / Jan 25 - Feb 01 / Jan 26 - Feb 02 / Jan 27 - Feb 03 / Jan 28 - Feb 04 / Jan 29 - Feb 05 / Jan 30 - Feb 06 / Jan 31 - Feb 07 / Feb 01 - Feb 08 / Feb 02 - Feb 09 / Feb 03 - Feb 10 / Feb 04 - Feb 11 / Feb 05 - Feb 12 / Feb 06 - Feb 13 / Feb 07 - Feb 14 / Feb 08 - Feb 15 / Feb 09 - Feb 16 / Feb 10 - Feb 17 / Feb 20 - Feb 27 / Feb 21 - Feb 28 / Feb 22 - Mar 01 / Feb 23 - Mar 02 / Mar 01 - Mar 08 / Mar 02 - Mar 09 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $745
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Be First to Comment