[05/27/2020 @ 02:44 PM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
[05/27/2020 @ 04:50 PM CT] Price dropped to $376. Was $401.
[05/28/2020 @ 12:25 PM CT] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, we do not recommend booking travel with departures between Now and August. This fare has departures later this year and next year.
Korean Air has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Bangkok (BKK) for $376-$400 with a connection. Flights September, October, November, March, and April. Departures on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Extended Weekends available.
Flight may be operated as a Delta code-share.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Patreon supporters receive a recap of all the airfare deals currently available from Dallas everyday.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. Our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- All Example Dates: (Tripadvisor / Priceline) Sep 02 – Sep 09 / Sep 03 – Sep 08 / Sep 07 – Sep 16 / Sep 09 – Sep 16 / Sep 10 – Sep 15 / Sep 14 – Sep 23 / Sep 16 – Sep 23 / Sep 17 – Sep 22 / Sep 21 – Sep 30 / Sep 23 – Sep 30 / Sep 24 – Sep 29 / Oct 01 – Oct 06 / Oct 05 – Oct 14 / Oct 08 – Oct 13 / Oct 12 – Oct 21 / Oct 14 – Oct 21 / Oct 15 – Oct 20 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 19 – Oct 28 / Oct 21 – Oct 26 / Oct 21 – Oct 28 / Oct 22 – Oct 27 / Oct 22 – Oct 29 / Oct 26 – Nov 02 / Oct 26 – Nov 04 / Oct 28 – Nov 02 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Oct 29 – Nov 03 / Oct 29 – Nov 05 / Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 02 – Nov 11 / Nov 04 – Nov 09 / Nov 04 – Nov 11 / Nov 05 – Nov 10 / Nov 05 – Nov 12 / Nov 09 – Nov 16 / Nov 09 – Nov 18 / Nov 11 – Nov 16 / Nov 11 – Nov 18 / Nov 12 – Nov 17 / Nov 12 – Nov 19 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Nov 16 – Nov 25 / Nov 18 – Nov 23 / Nov 18 – Nov 25 / Nov 19 – Nov 24 / Nov 19 – Nov 26 / Nov 23 – Nov 30 / Nov 23 – Dec 02 / Nov 25 – Nov 30 / Nov 25 – Dec 02 / Nov 26 – Dec 01 / Nov 26 – Dec 03 / Nov 30 – Dec 07 / Nov 30 – Dec 09 / Mar 25 – Mar 30 / Mar 29 – Apr 07 / Mar 31 – Apr 07 / Apr 01 – Apr 06 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Extended Weekend Dates: (Tripadvisor / Priceline) Sep 03 – Sep 08 / Sep 10 – Sep 15 / Sep 17 – Sep 22 / Sep 24 – Sep 29 / Oct 01 – Oct 06 / Oct 08 – Oct 13 / Oct 15 – Oct 20 / Oct 22 – Oct 27 / Oct 29 – Nov 03 / Nov 05 – Nov 10 / Nov 12 – Nov 17 / Nov 19 – Nov 24 / Nov 26 – Dec 01 / Mar 25 – Mar 30 / Apr 01 – Apr 06 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $781
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Be First to Comment