[12/21/2017 @ 2:06 PM] Book this fare on: Southwest, (Other Airlines: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.)
[12/23/2017 @ 7:11 PM] Old post clean-up. Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Alaska Airlines and Southwest has round-trip flights from Dallas (DAL) to San Jose, California (SJC) for $157, NONSTOP. $79 each-way. Flights from mid-January to early-March on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Origin/Destination reversible. Southwest has more availability than Alaska Airlines.
Note: “DAL” not “DFW”.
Note: Booking this as a Flight+Hotel package may be cheaper than booking each item separately. Before you commit, always compare the prices of the individual Flights and Hotel against hotel booking sites like Tripadvisor and Hotels Combined.
- Southwest – Example Dates: (Southwest) Jan 20 – Jan 23 / etc… / Mar 03 – Mar – 06 / Other dates: Use the Fare Calendar on Southwest. There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Alaska Airlines – Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Feb 17 – Feb 20 / Feb 21 – Feb 28 / Feb 28 – Mar 07 / Mar 03 – Mar 06 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Full Route: DAL-LGA-DAL
- Previous Lowest Price Average: About $150
- Book this fare on: Southwest, Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)