[11/13/2015 @ 11:08 AM] Open this itinerary on: Southwest Airlines, (Other Airlines: BookingBuddy, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia).
[12/18/2015 @ 12:07 PM] Deal is back.
[12/23/2015 @ 6:00 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details in this post were valid at the time of the last update (see time-stamp above). Given enough time, prices and availability will change.
Southwest Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DAL) to San Diego (SAN) for $82, NONSTOP. Flights TUE/WED/SAT January to February. Fare is reversible. Holiday blackouts apply. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
American Airlines has a few flights available, and when I say few I mean only one Saturday and three Tuesday departures – hardly worth mentioning.
Note: This sale often gets matched by the other major airlines, sometimes for a cheaper price. You may want to check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any of the other airlines have better prices or are matching.
To save the most money, be sure to make use of the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than booking each separately. Be sure to compare the package prices on Southwest Vacations. The prices on Travelocity and Priceline are usually better than what the airlines offer if you’re booking your Hotel separately, so be sure to check other sites to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
Southwest never charges a change or cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24-hours they will reverse the credit card charge. If you cancel before your flight, they will give you a travel voucher that you can apply for future travel valued at the full price you paid. Voucher isn’t transferable and expires after 1-year, but it beats getting hit with a change fee.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on this site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Availability: See Calendar.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DAL – SAN
- Example Dates: Southwest Airlines (Southwest) Jan 16 – Jan 19 / Jan 23 – Jan 30 / Other dates: Use the “Flexible Date” calendar on Southwest.
- Carrier: Southwest
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: Southwest is revenue based.
- Stopover component: None.
- CPM: 3.5 (2342 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-SAN
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $150
- Open this itinerary on: Southwest Airlines, (Other Airlines: BookingBuddy, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia).
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)