[11/16/2016 @ 2:55 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[11/21/2016 @ 6:35 PM] Deal is back on.
[11/23/2016 @ 2:05 PM] Fare gone. AA/DL/UA and their alliance partners have all pulled their fares. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Delta and SkyTeam partners have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW/DAL) to Rome (FCO) or Zurich, Switzerland (ZRH) starting at $420 with a connection. Flights from November to February 2017. Expect prices to fluctuate. No Holidays.
Zurich has a long 4+ hour connection outbound. We weren’t able to find better routing, but it may get sorted out later.
Note: Delta has been putting Europe on sale for the past week. This is an expansion of the previous sale.
- Example Dates: ROME (Priceline / Travelocity) Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Dec 14 – Dec 21 / Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Jan 16 – Jan 23 / Jan 23 – Jan 30 / Jan 30 – Feb 07 / Feb 06 – Feb 13 / Feb 13 – Feb 20 / Feb 20 – Feb 27 / Feb 27 – Mar 06 / Apr 05 – Apr 12 / Apr 14 – Apr 21 / Apr 21 – Apr 28 / Other dates: Stick closely to the dates supplied here, other dates tend to have bad routing.
- Example Dates: ZURICH (Priceline / Travelocity) Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Dec 13 – Dec 20 / Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Jan 21 – Jan 28 / Jan 23 – Jan 30 / Feb 02 – Feb 09 / Feb 10 – Feb 17 / Feb 13- – Feb 20 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Apr 06 – Apr 13 / Apr 14 – Apr 21 / Apr 21 – Apr 28 / Apr 28 – May 05 / Other dates: Stick closely to the dates supplied here, other dates tend to have bad routing.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site is offering a better deal.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 3:36 PM on 11/16/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Full Route: DFW-DTW-ROM-ATL-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: Amsterdam = $868 / Brussels = $902 / Zurich = $930 / Dublin = $785 / Rome = $939
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- (Left Blank By Admin)
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)