[05/02/2015 @ 10:49 PM] Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
[05/13/2015 @ 6:01 PM] Price has dropped from $665 to $599. American has this nonstop to Sao Paulo for $633.
[05/18/2015 @ 11:49 AM] Price has dropped from $633 to $543 for the NONSTOP American Airlines flight. Updated calendar and example dates.
[05/19/2015 @ 1:15 PM] Price for Sao Paulo has dropped again from $543 to $434. This is insanely low now.
[05/20/2015 @ 12:06 PM] Price has increase back to $630. Congrats to those who picked it up for $434.
[05/21/2015 @ 11:37 PM] Price has decreased to $549 / $599.
[05/28/2015 @ 05:44 PM] Price has decreased to $499 / $503.
[06/04/2015 @ 6:25 PM] Most Rio fares are gone. Sao Paulo is still available. Price for Sao Paulo has increased to $557.
[06/19/2015 @ 2:33 PM] Fare gone. Removed from deal list.
This deal has been around for over a month now, but today the price has dropped back down to it’s historic low. If you’re wanting to pick it up, this is very close to the lowest price I’ve seen it for.
American Airlines and Delta are offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Rio (RIO) or Sao Paulo (SAO) for $489. Fare is available for June and August. NONSTOP flights available for Sao Paulo on AA.
Aeromexico has some dates available for $549 to $599.
Note: Be sure to check both GRU and VCP airports for Sao Paulo Availability.
If you’re planning on booking this, you should probably do it as a Flight+Hotel package to take advantage of the $150 or $175 off coupon codes at the bottom of this post.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Brazil please use our TripAdvisor: Brazil link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See calendar. Best departure days are marked green. BE SURE TO CHECK BOTH GRU AND VCP FOR Sao Paulo AVAILABILITY. 7-day advance purchase required.
- Documentation: Passport and Visa Required [Visa details].
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – RIO or SAO (GRU / VCP / GIG)
- Example Dates: Rio (Orbitz) Aug 13 – Aug 17 / Aug 20 – Aug 25
- Example Dates: Sao Paulo (Orbitz) Aug 12 – Aug 19 / Aug 05 – Aug 12 / Aug 07 – Aug 11 / Aug 13 – Aug 18
- Carrier: American / Aeromexico / Delta
- Fare Basis Code: QLE7MIQ1
- Fare Class: Q
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 4.88 (10254 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-MIA-GIG-MIA-DFW
- Previous Low Price: $668 on 4/17/15. $645 on 05/02/15.
- Open this itinerary on: Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].