The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel.
American Airlines is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Providencials, Turks / Caicos Islands (PLS) for $322, with a connection. Flights from January to February. This flight often prices between $550 to $650. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
Note: Flights with good connection times will usually sell out first.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a flight + hotel package will probably save you more money than booking each separately. Package deals on Travelocity and Priceline tend to be better than what are offered directly by the airline, so be sure to compare them before booking.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Valid departure dates: January 23, 26, 27, 30 / February 02, 03, 09, 10, 16, 17, 23
- Valid return dates: January 26, 27, 30 / February 03, 06, 10, 17, 24
- Availability: See List of valid dates above.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-PLS
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Orbitz) Feb 02 – Feb 06 / Jan 23 – Jan 27, 30 / Feb 03 – Feb 10 / Feb 10 – Feb 17 / Feb 17 – Feb 24 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Carrier: American Airlines
- Fare Basis Code: OA07USI3 / QNE2C0Z1
- Fare Class: O / Q
- Mile Accrual: 100% / 1.00 EQM
- Stopover component: nay!
- CPM: 9.48 (3398 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-MIA-PLS-MIA-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $500
- Open this itinerary on: BookingBuddy, Priceline, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Virgin America, Iberia, AirFrance, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, TACA, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Ground Transportation: Rail Europe
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
- [Cheap DFW on Twitter] – get real time tweets on travel deals such as this one.
- [Subscribe to Cheap DFW] – get an e-mail newsletter and notification whenever a new flight deal is posted.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Facebook] – the best way to keep in touch with us, other than this blog.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Google+] – If you are on Google+ please add us to your circle. Right now, we have virtually no following there.