The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
Delta has round-trip “basic economy” flights from Dallas (DFW) to Providencials, Turks & Caicos Islands (PLS) for $249 with a connection. Flights January to February, Mondays through Thursdays.
Note: Carry-on bag is allowed for free, but a checked bag will cost +$30 each-way. Upgrades into “Regular Economy” is available for +$30 each-way, and includes free carry-on bag and seat selection.
- Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Jan 30 – Feb 06 / Jan 31 – Feb 04 / Feb 07 – Feb 11 / Feb 13 – Feb 20 /Feb 20 – Feb 27 / Feb 26 – Mar 04, 05 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- Do you want an e-mail notification when new deals are found? Subscribe to the Cheap DFW e-mail notification list and never miss another deal.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Screenshot was taken when this post was created. See timestamps at the top of the post.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $505
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets, Hotwire.
Relevant Coupon Codes for Travel:
- Orbitz.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels. On Orbitz, scroll page to “Today’s Top Deals” for the coupon-code.
- CheapTickets.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels.
- Southwest Vacations: LINK TO COUPON CODES:Various coupons for Southwest Flight+Hotel packages.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Virgin America, Iberia, AirFrance, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, TACA, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Ground Transportation: Rail Europe
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
- [Cheap DFW on Twitter] – get real time tweets on travel deals such as this one.
- [Subscribe to Cheap DFW] – get an e-mail newsletter and notification whenever a new flight deal is posted.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Facebook] – the best way to keep in touch with us, other than this blog.
- [Follow Cheap DFW on Google+] – If you are on Google+ please add us to your circle. Right now, we have virtually no following there.