[09/29/2016 @ 5:00 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Skyscanner, BookingBuddy.
[10/04/2016 @ 3:24 PM] New York is mostly gone. Philadelphia and Detroit are still available.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American Airlines has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to New York (LGA), Philadelphia (PHL), or Detroit (DTW) for $87, NONSTOP. Flights are TUE/WED/SAT January 10th – February 14th. No holidays. Destination/Origin reversible.
- Example Dates: (Travelocity / Priceline) Jan 14 – Jan 17 / Jan 21 – Jan 24 / Jan 28 – Jan 31 / Feb 04 – Feb 07 / Feb 11 – Feb 14 / Other dates: Try TUE/WED/SAT flights between Jan 10 – Feb 14.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you should check your dates on BookingBuddy to see if any other airlines or booking sites are offering a better deal or have better dates available.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull up this fare on Priceline, and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Snapshot was taken on 5:06 PM on 9/29/16. Prices can and will change.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “Free Cancellation within 24 hours” next to the checkout button.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: DFW-LGA-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $108.
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Skyscanner, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)