The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel from their website.
Delta is offering round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW / DAL) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS) for $306 with connection. $108 / $195 each way. Flights in April and May. Really good weekend availability.
Note: Be sure to check availability out of both DFW and DAL airports. You may be able to find flights that leave at a better time.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Apr 22 – Apr 25 / Apr 08 – Apr 11 / Apr 29 – May 01 / May 06 – May 08 / May 13 – May 16 / May 20 – May 23 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshot below.
- This deal is often matched by other airlines, sometimes for a better price or with better dates. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site is offering a better deal.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 5:00 PM on 3/21/16.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline, and it should be available to most of the other major booking sites. Screenshot taken on 5:05 PM on 3/21/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW – NAS
- Carrier: Delta
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual:
- Stopover component: nay!
- CPM: 10.40 (2914 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-ATL-NAS-ATL-DFW
- Previous lowest price average: $418.
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)