There is a really good regional airfare sale going on right now. Flights on United from Dallas (DFW) to Madrid, Spain (MAD) are only $664 round-trip! Fare has one layover. Note this fare is available for flights into May 2015.
Consider booking this as a Flight + Hotel package to save even more money.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Madrid please use our TripAdvisor: Madrid link.
- Availability: 21-day advance purchase required. For TUE/WED/SAT flights until May 2015.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW-MAD
- Example Dates: (via orbitz) Nov 12 – Nov 20
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: KLXNC44S
- Fare Class: K
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: None.
- CPM: 6.67 (9956 miles)
- Full Route: DFW-EWR-MAD-EWR-DFW
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].