The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Virgin Atlantic, Delta and SkyTeam partners have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW/DAL) to London (LHR/LGW) starting at $516, with a connection. Flights on any day of the week from March to October. 7-day minimum stay required.
Note: Midweek has the most availability.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Virgin Atlantic) Mar 01 – Mar 08 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 22 – Mar 29 / Mar 29 – Apr 05 / Apr 05 – Apr 12 / Apr 12 – Apr 19 / Apr 19 – Apr 26 / Apr 26 – May – 03 / May 03 – May 10 / May 10 – May 17 / May 17 – May 24 / May 24 – May 31 / May 31 – Jun 07 / Jun 06 – Jun 13 / Jun 13 – Jun 20 / Jun 20 – Jun 27 / Jun 27 – Jul 04 / Jul 04 – Jul 11 / Jul 12 – Jul 19 / Jul 20 – Jul 27 / Aug 02 – Aug 09 / Aug 09 – Aug 16 / Aug 16 – Aug 23 / Aug 23 – Aug 30 / Sep 06 – Sep 13 / … etc / Oct 13 – Oct 20 / Other dates: Use the “Flexible Dates” calendar on Virgin Atlantic’s website.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site is offering a better deal.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Avoid booking on the sites that link through Momondo. We often receive reports of tickets and prices NOT being honored by the agents and sites that they link to.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
- Full Route: DFW-ATL-LON-ATL-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $844
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Escape Houston] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Houston (IAH / HOU).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).