[02/23/2017 @ 12:17 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Virgin Atlantic, Air France, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia.
[03/01/2017 @ 5:00 PM] Deal is back on. Amsterdam is now on sale also.
[03/01/2017 @ 6:00 PM] Fare has been removed by SkyTeam. Removing from deal list. We are no longer able to bring it up on any booking sites.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
Virgin, Air France, and Delta have round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to London (LHR), Paris (CDG), Amsterdam (AMS), or Madrid (MAD) starting at $376, with a connection. March to May and also August to January. Flight may be Virgin/Delta or Delta/Air France codeshare. New Years available.
Price List: Amsterdam = $376 / Madrid = $386 / Paris = $409 / London = $491 / Open-jaw London-Paris = $385 / Open-jaw London-Amsterdam = $358.
- London / Paris – Example Dates: (Air France / Virgin Atlantic) Mar 08 – Mar 15 / Mar 13 – Mar 20 / Mar 15 – Mar 22 / Mar 17 – Mar 24 / Mar 19 – Mar 26 / Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Mar 27 – Apr 03 / Mar 30 – Apr 06 / Apr 03 – Apr 10 / Apr 06 – Apr 13 / Apr 10 – Apr 17 / Apr 12 – Apr 19 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / Apr 23 – Apr 30 / Apr 26 – May 03 / Apr 28 – May 05 / May 01 – May 08 / May 05 – May 12 / May 08 – May 15 / May 10 – May 17 / Aug 16 – Aug 23 / Aug 23 – Aug 30 / Sep 13 – Sep 20 / Sep 20 – Sep 27 / Oct 04 – Oct 11 / Oct 25 – Nov 01 / etc.. / etc .. / Dec 29 – Jan 05 / Other dates: Use the “Flexible Date” calendar on Virgin Atlantic.
- Madrid – Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Mar 29 – Apr 05 / Apr 04 – Apr 11 / Apr 25 – May 02 / May 02, 03 – May 09, 10, 16, 17 / Aug 16 – Aug 23 / Aug 21 – Aug 28 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 19, 20 – Sep 26, 27 / Sep 26, 27 – Oct 03, 05 / Oct 02, 05 – Oct 09, 12 / Oct 16, 20 – Oct 23, 27 / etc … / Nov 01 – Nov 08 / Nov 22 – Nov 29 / etc … / Dec 13 – Dec 20 / Dec 29 – Jan 05 / Jan 04 – Jan 18 / Other dates: Select “Flexible Dates” on Priceline.
- Amsterdam – Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Mar 21 – Mar 28 / Mar 29 – Apr 05 / Apr 04 – Apr 11 / Apr 25 – May 02 / May 02, 03 – May 09, 10, 16, 17 / Aug 16 – Aug 23 / Aug 21 – Aug 28 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 19, 20 – Sep 26, 27 / Sep 26, 27 – Oct 03, 05 / Oct 02, 05 – Oct 09, 12 / Oct 16, 20 – Oct 23, 27 / etc … / Nov 01 – Nov 08 / Nov 22 – Nov 29 / etc … / Dec 13 – Dec 20 / Dec 29 – Jan 05 / Jan 04 – Jan 18 / Other dates: Select “Flexible Dates” on Priceline.
- An open-jaw itinerary is allowed. If you want to fly into London, take the chunnel to Paris, and then fly back to Dallas from Paris, this fare will allow it for $385. Significantly cheaper than flying into and out of London. Alternatively, if you do a London-Amsterdam open-jaw it’s only $358! Here’s an example set of dates via Priceline.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Follow us on Instagram (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Like us on Facebook (Dallas / Houston / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Full Route: DFW-ATL-LHR-ATL-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: London = $817 / Paris = $827 / Madrid = $861
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Virgin Atlantic, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, CheapTickets.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)