American Airlines and Aeromexico have flights from Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH) and San Antonio (SAT) to Lima, Peru (LIM) starting at $553 round-trip. Flights April to June.
This is a combination of two fares. The reason why this is priced so low is due to the fact that the fare covering the Aeromexico portion of the flight out of Mexico City is priced at $384. If you have miles that you can redeem you may want to consider using them to fly into Mexico City and then buying the $384 fare. In some cases it may be a worthwhile use of miles/points.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Lima please use our TripAdvisor link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
- Availability: See Calendar. Good departure days are marked as green. Return days are ok most days of the month, experiment.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: DFW or IAH, or SAT – LIM
- Example Dates: (Orbitz) Apr 22 – Apr 29 / Apr 17 – Apr 21 / Apr 23 – Apr 27.
- Carrier: American / Aeromexico
- Fare Basis Code: ONE3F4O1 / VRLBG
- Fare Class: O / V
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none
- Full Route: DFW-MEX-LIM-MEX-DFW
- Open this itinerary on:
Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)
Want travel coupon codes? Go here: [Coupon Codes for Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline].