The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American has round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $107, NONSTOP. $54 each-way. Flights midweek TUE/WED January to March 2017. Origin/Destination is reversible.
Note: Virgin America has flights out of Dallas (DAL) which allow for a Saturday departure and Tuesday Return for +$30 more. Those flights may work out better if you want to spend less time in Las Vegas.
Note: We’ve seen this for a lower price in the past. We often see it dip into the $80’s r/t with Saturday departures.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Jan 11 – Jan 18 / Jan 18 – Jan 24 / Jan 25 – Jan 31 / Feb 01 – Feb 07 / Feb 08 – Feb 14 / Feb 28 – Mar 07 / Mar 01 – Mar 07 / Mar 04 – Mar 07 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshot below.
- We often see Southwest and Virgin match sales to this destination. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site is offering a better deal.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots taken at 9:19 PM on 12/21/16.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline and it should be available on all of the major booking sites. Screenshot taken at 9:19 PM on 12/21/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the booking button at checkout.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Full Route: DFW-LAS-DFW
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $95
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Houston [Escape Houston]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)